Dec 07, 2023  
2021-2022 Undergraduate Catalog 
2021-2022 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Arts and Sciences, Nuclear Medicine Technology Transfer Recommendation, A.A.

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Programs of Study

Advisor: Melanie Dunn · Phone: 410-386-8425 · Email:

JHH Nuclear Medicine Program Director: Sandra Moore · Phone: 410-233-1855 · Email:

This sequence is suggested for graduation with an Arts and Sciences degree and transfer to The Johns Hopkins Hospital Nuclear Medicine Technology program. Students must complete the courses marked with a + to qualify for admission. Admission is competitive and not guaranteed; an A.A. or other degree with an overall GPA of 2.500 or above with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in prerequisite coursework is required. After transfer, the program is an 18-month, full-time, day program. Visit for more information.

Degree Requirements

Associate of Arts, Arts and Sciences, Degree
Recommended Transfer Elective/Course Sequence: 60 Credits






Elective - Refer to the receiving institution’s catalog to select a transferable course

Elective - Refer to the receiving institution’s catalog to select a transferable course

Elective - Refer to the receiving institution’s catalog to select transferable courses, as necessary to meet the 60 credit degree total.

Student Notices

+ Required by Johns Hopkins Hospital with a minimum grade of C

The Carroll degree will be an Associate of Arts in Arts and Sciences (Nuclear Medicine Technology does not appear on the transcript).

Diversity requirement: take ENGL 102  and an additional


Disclosure Regarding Programs for Professional Licensure or Certification

Some programs at Carroll Community College (CCC) are designed to meet educational requirements for a specific professional licensure or certification that is required for employment in an occupation.

If you are an out-of-state student seeking professional licensure in a state other than Maryland and you are taking a course or program leading to professional licensure or certification, CCC currently does not guarantee that the course or program meets requirements for professional licensure or certification anywhere other than Maryland. We encourage all students, especially out-of-state students, to contact the appropriate state (or District of Columbia or U.S. territory) licensing board or agency where you intend to work to familiarize yourself with the state educational, licensing, and/or certification requirements.

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Programs of Study