Dec 02, 2023  
2022-2023 Undergraduate Catalog 
2022-2023 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Section Three: Maryland Higher Education Commission Code of Maryland Regulations: General Education and Transfer

Return to: College Regulations and Policies  

Reverse Transfer and Graduation

Maryland educators are working to encourage students to complete degrees. Students who transfer prior to completing a Carroll degree may send back credits to complete outstanding requirements. See the Records Office for assistance.

General Education and Transfer

COMAR Title 13B

Subtitle 06 General Education and Transfer

For complete Maryland regulations regarding General Education and Transfer, please visit: